Thursday 30 December 2010



On the BRIDGE today:

GOLD quality street wrapper

...and now is an 'overview' of the 'items' which are used as 'signs:




Let me just say this...my father had used a very odd thing...I am not sure how he did it...but last night I had a strange dream that he was SUE WALKER...he had taken over her body...and had used her ill cult mind and knowledge, in order to 'shoot the bullseye'...to get it right first time. This is COLLETTE's magic at work...WALKER used as a robot...by us...we had the power...but did we know how to use it...not most of the time...electrocuted and tortured out of our brains by the ROCKEFELLER family who hated my family above all families (apart from perhaps the GILLS)...so I dreamt of my father...who was also SUE WALKER...teaching me how to use a rifle and get a bullseye with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment