Thursday 30 December 2010

I now have to type in DARK BLUE: feark

I also had a strange dream about being in a country house of some sorts...and making a meal for GILL and GILMORE from the WARWICK centre...and I made a 'no-sugar' icecream for dessert...with BLUEBERRIES in it...AMADEUS had thought up that one...they ate it and then asked me for the 'sandwiches'...they were going on a hike up the hills beyond...so I gave them the packed food and they set off...in the evening...and ended up on some hill or mountain in the dark, waiting for TODDY...I have no idea why...but he had arranged to meet them, in the dark...at that location.

Was it all about murdering/picking the 'blueberries'?

LORD BLUEBERRY'S TEMPLAR CASTLE

So one can assume that LORD LEVY isn't in the land of the living anymore - anybody seen him recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment