Thursday 30 December 2010

i now have to type in RED: amarg

I looked at COMMENTS for this blog...and realised that I had never seen quite a few of them...BLOGGER hadn't notified me at all. It was very strange...so many comments - some of which made it onto my blog and others didn't - why not? Somebody has been censoring my blog.


For example - the comments left by NORA - I am assuming that this was RIMINGTON because she often used this name as an alias...on the other hand it could be 'nora' as in the MI5 'nastiest mouse of the lot' - the RUTH BEATTY position. However, as the comments seem positive...it is probably RIMINGTON.


BLOGGER has only notified me by email of a very small amount of comments left upon this blog.


So to all of you who have left a comment and it looks like I didn't bother to reply - I didn't even know that you had left a comment.


I will post up a few here, later...


No comments:

Post a Comment