Thursday 30 December 2010


BLOGGER has now disabled the PASTE function upon my laptop. Yes, the paste function works upon my word processor WORKS but not upon a post here upon BLOGGER.


Note even CTRL + V works...
I now have to type in RED: ficemet
So I have used the snipping tool to take the information I need - click on the above for an enlargement.
Okay the pay isn't 'good' but on the other hand - a lot better than AMERICAN AIRLINES.
The stumbling block here is this - other 'professionals' move up the incremental ladder to the top...but you can get stuck on first base and never earn more than the basic pay, as far as I can see.
Pay should be incremental in relation to 'years of service'.
Okay, the pay for the military in general...I remember being fascinated by that one -at the HARWICH JOB CENTRE because the pay for a secretary/admin assistant on' civvy street' was so low - that I couldn't afford to rent the cheapest bedsit/flat upon that type of pay and 'live'. Therefore because the MILITARY pay seemed quite a bit higher...although only about £14,000 for starting salaries...that looked 'really good' to me...as a temping secretary, i tended to take home £8,000 if that...in fact, usually not - because RIMINGTON used to steal most of that...to ensure that I only had £50 per week to live on...
I knew that it was probably not a good idea to apply to the military...although I hadn't woken up at the time...and then realised that i was far too old to do so, anyway...only secretarial/admin lowpaid jobs on bases, were available.
So all of a catch-22 situation then...unless you trained up as a professional plumber...and I looked into that one at IPSWICH college and set up your own business...you could then earn about £30,000 a week from the beginning...but I 'knew' that the ill would never ever let me pass my driving test (even though as an 'intelligence operative' I used to drive quite a lot - all over the world), never mind buy/own my own 'white van'...

No comments:

Post a Comment