Thursday 30 December 2010

I now have to type in RED: unkes

i have that book called STUPID WHITE MEN by MICHAEL MOORE beside my desk upon the floor...and it was for a reason...I bought it secondhand in HARWICH some time ago...flicked through it and didn't think much of it, as a response...but kept it 'close' whilst in this flat for some reason...

...and now I can remember why...the CIA LAB 'boys' had written it, not MOORE and it is almost entirely filled with disinformation.

In fact, the CIA LAB had then got me to meet MOORE who told me that even if I didn't think much of the information in the book at the time...there was one chapter that i had to read - he pointed out:

chapter 3 DOW WOW WOW

It is a horrific account and apparently true...that this is what AMERICAN AIRLINES pays its pilots. Guess.

AMERICAN EAGLE - starting pay $16,800

DELTA commuter airline $15000

CONTINENTAL EXPRESS $13000

The interview with a pilot reveals that a friend of his with four children had to go to the welfare office to apply for food stamps...however when AMERICAN EAGLE found out about it...they made a rule saying that no pilot of theirs was allowe to apply for either welfare or food stamps.

OBAMA then used the above upon myself as in 'you have been a CIA OFFICER' and once 'retired' - you can expect about £100 per week to live on...and that is why I ended up in the 'pool' on EMPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT...getting more than the usual JOB SEEKER'S ALLOWANCE of about £60 per week nowadays...

So this leads me on to look at MILITARY pay in general...and what you can expect in terms of sick pay and pension...including what 'war widows' have to live on...it's not right - is it?

Something has to change and fast.

The whole system...the ill cult system of using and abusing the MILITARY...even though AMERICAN EAGLE obviously isn't military...it brings into question how much the RAF get paid - doesn't it? A far more dangerous job than flying civilian planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment