Today, I bought myself a new TORCH at MORRISONS - because the batteries have run out of my two other torches (see previous notes) and I was pissed off with batteries per se and saw the equivalent of my WIND-UP RADIO - a torch that runs on a dynamo instead of batteries...in the shape of a PLASTIC PINK PIG would you believe...at £3 so I bought it...and it works fine...the light is a little odd...it is two purplish but bright light orbs (which go into 'one' at a distance - on a wall, for example)...the nostrils of the pig have two 'super bright LED bulbs' in them...the bluish/purplish light enables you to read print very easily in the dark when you shine the light upon a text - it makes the WHITE of the paper brighter for some reason...
Anyway, I figure this is a very good buy...as far as it goes...you never need to worry about buying batteries again...
I now have to type in a GREEN code: chlenes
Monday, 19 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment