Friday 30 July 2010

http://horriblesweet.blogspot.com/

I then looked up this new blog of note and recognised the 'horriblesweet' images - TODDY had taken me to see the work of this artist...and I 'knew' what it was all about:

P2 - AMADEUS/MARK R - MR 'PINK' - PINKY AND PERKY etc etc.

'JON' from PRAGUE had told me to hum the PINK PANTHER song at this point in time to give him a clue as to what it was all about - I think that I have done a bit better than that - already.

Look at the woman with the PEARL EAR-RINGS...

PHLEBAS THE PHOENICIAN: ...'those were pearls that were his eyes'

RIMINGTON and MANNINGHAM-BULLLER were allowed to wear PEARL DROPPER ear-rings by the ill cult. It symbolised as certain 'status'.

The 'cotton wool' candy floss hair signifies a mind destroyed by ECT. The 'white fog' that you see during ECT...the loss of memory - the blanking out - the loss of control of your mind and your MEMORIES.

TODDY showed me the candyfloss head and asked me if I knew what it meant - I replied that I did and 'DANDIES' as in DANDY MEN...the aristocratic elite...those like PRINCE WILLIAM...yes, they had been put through about the same level of brainwashing.
The history of the ill cult - for some reason, I figured that the DANDY had been especially prone to brainwashing...see previous notes upon the BARBER SHOPS and MRS LOVETT'S pies...the early WIG shops for the aristocratic elite.

Note also the MI6 'turquoise' eyes - sightless.

...and the PINK HOUSE built upon the CANDYFLOSS 'no memories' head.

No comments:

Post a Comment