Saturday 31 July 2010

I was looking at the symbolic rubbish below my window and to the far right...underneath TRAVELODGE...around the GENERATOR ROOM...and I wanted to take a broom (there is one around the back) and to sweep it all up...but then I figured SCOTTIE had told me to leave it...because it is symbolic of what the SATANISTS had done to ISRAEL...and so until that is cleared up...I shouldn't be sending out 'false signals'...

On the other hand RIMINGTON had told me that I could sweep it up but I would have to carefully put it into the right garbage bags - which I wouldn't do (a hideously time-consuming job - you would need heavy duty gloves on too)...and then I would be prosecuted for the lot...

So I figure...wait a bit...see what happens...CHP has it in hand.

I also remembered that CHP would have to initiate a COURT ORDER to get TRAVELODGE to clear it up...and as far as I know...this is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment