Friday 30 July 2010

As TODDY says...when MARTIN's eyes 'TWINKLED' or would that be 'SPARKLED'...he was at his most dangerous...despite his big grin and friendly gestures...which MCDONALD tended to provoke quite a bit and also myself as in 'HENRY' - cue GILL screaming at me - specifically, close-up to my 'head' - whilst I was seated, in front of my computer "I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE, SOMEWHERE - I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME...I KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING EVERYTHING..."

MCDONALD told him off as in "she's in a child alter - she doesn't understand you at all"...

I would guess that the above was another play-off between MARTINE and HENRY.

MARTINE wasn't a 'good girl' was she TODDY?

She was an Islamic princess - she was part of a package that related to ISLAMIC DALEK...and MR SWEET...

Yet she had trusted me enough - 'HENRY' that is...to come to the fore to explain things in private....she wanted to know - why had I hated her so much?

In truth I hadn't. I simply didn't understand her behaviour and why she could get away with blue murder when I had to earn every bit of affection and praise...she was simply accorded all of it and without 'trying'.

No comments:

Post a Comment