Friday 30 July 2010

http://www.facebook.com/people/Helen-Gyde/556313526

Look at this facebook entry - apparently for HELEN GYDE.

This is 'disinformation' - I am quite sure of it - rather like my EMILY AND HER LEGO photo...the above photo is NOT of my sister and I do not believe that anybody shares her name...see previous notes in relation to my father doing a thorough genealogical search for all GYDES across the world, some years ago now...and how he only came up with a couple of maidenly aunts in Canada...and he had used Mormon geneaological studies too...the best for 'tracing' family, apparently.

So why bother with this disinformation? I would assume that it would be easy to trace the GYDES in the UK...we are all on state registers for all sorts of things...it is not as if any of us are trying to hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment