Saturday 31 July 2010

The visualisation that MARK R had given me of my 'funeral event' was this:

MARK R, PUTIN, MCDONALD, SC, IAN RICKSON'S BROTHER VINCE, GILL were all in attendance - why not ROZ?

I 'knew' that one of them was supposed to be my husband but I didn't recognise him at all - and so figured somebody that I would meet in the future...but looking back upon that memory now - it was definitely GILL (and not MR FISHMAN)...he was weeping...nobody else was...as far as I was concerned...I had never seen this 'husband' before in my life and I wasn't bothered...I didn't 'care' about him at all...the one thing that made me MOST ANGRY about the entire visualisation was that TOMLINSON hadn't wanted to come to my funeral...and so he belligerently turned up late...after the funeral service...the others walked past him angrily and took the only black funeral car out of that massive landscaped graveyard...leaving TOMLINSON behind to walk for about 1/2 hour in the hot sun...in order to get back to the main road...

No comments:

Post a Comment