Saturday 31 July 2010

This morning I went over a few things in my mind because they were beginning to make more sense.

1. I give out the wrystio codes for MOON BASE/WHITE BASE and this is a military operation upon a Japanese isle...but at the bottom of it...in fact half-way between JAPAN and INDONESIA...I give out the codes in 2003, in CHINA.

2. The following year - 2004 - the ASIAN TSUNAMI hits that area of the world...it would have washed over that island...did it wash away any 'evidence'?

THE CROWN/ELIZA MANNINGHAM-BULLER were behind that one...and they employed MI5 operatives to plant the bomb between tectonic plates in order to create the TSUNAMI.

I would guess - it took them that much time to figure out what to do...a whole year and a bit...before they realised that MOON BASE was no longer under their control...that it had been hacked...and that it would be better simply to 'take it out' - which is what they then did.

No comments:

Post a Comment