Friday 30 July 2010

I am half-awake...my eyes are a bit red and puffy this morning...and so looking in the mirror...I wondered what it was about them that made them look 'Chinese' with contact lens in...and I figured that it was to do with positioning and the shape...something about how the eye shape dips at the cornea and how it tilts at the ends...

I then thought about my sister who had this 'look' to her eyes as a child...and why I referred to her as a 'blonde Chinese' sometimes...so I wondered if she had any photos up on the internet...I typed in her name and bizarrely enough...nearly all of the images were of JAPANESE/CHINESE style prints by HELEN HYDE...not GYDE...

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1436&bih=676&q=helen+gyde&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

No comments:

Post a Comment