Saturday 31 July 2010

I had suggested to MARTINE that she talk about it all e.g. about TADCO - to the rest of the CIA LAB but it was important that I didn't do so myself...as HENRI...I had to regain her trust and let her pick her moment...

...and so I was as surprised as the rest of them, when she walked in...she then sat beside me upon my chair...that is something that we had done as children for TODDY and RIMINGTON...'one mind on the chair together'...'two minds off it'...so she was asking for my protection as 'one mind' and that is why I gave it...

COLLIE was to see the CCTV footage later on and asked me what had happened? It was a serious matter...all MI6 had seen was me fall over backwards to the left and MCDONALD then fall over backwards to the right...as MARTINE got up from the chair and stalked off upstairs...well, now you know...I wasn't willing to tell you what I could do, in terms of 'trancing out' at that point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment