Saturday 31 July 2010

I thought about how RIMINGTON wanted the sight of so much rubbish below my window to drive me out of BELLE COURT and the relative safety that I enjoy here...whilst playing this 13TH ONE game...

I then thought about how people on PETER BRUFF had told me 'we all end up back here - in CLACTON' as if it were a dumping ground for disobedient ill cult slaves - a sort of TRUMAN SHOW 'prison'.

I then figured that CLACTON is probably one of the safest towns within the UK nowadays...it has all been turned around...because so many ill cult slaves turned up here with raised consciousness...it was possible for the rebel group to stop COMMON PURPOSE in the SOCIAL SERVICES MAGNET HOUSE building...see previous notes upon stopping RIMINGTON's slave going in there with a folder containing MARK R's new ill cult codes...and I would guess that there are many other groups in CLACTON...not least the MASONS...who are making it a really safe town to live in, nowadays - safe from the ill cult, that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment