Friday 30 July 2010

I had the 'edge' over GILL even though we were the same age...that is what is so odd.

For example - we were at the BROOKS' family house upon ST BERNARDS ROAD (they were all absent)...with TODDY and RIMINGTON.

TODDY had decided that he wanted to anally rape GILL again - he was tiny...just a child...he looked upset, terrified...RIMINGTON was laughing about it all - by TODDY's side - and I got furious with TODDY...I told him that he mustn't do it...I shouted at him...TODDY got furious with me and picked me up bodily and began to thrash my backside...i OBE'd and went into his head...I told him:

"You have to go out into the garden and hit your head on a STONE"

TODDY then dropped me and repeated the above to RIMINGTON:

"I have to go out into the garden and hit my head on a stone"

He then walked out of the house and into the garden, like a zombie. RIMINGTON had followed him into the kitchen, laughing hysterically...because she simply thought of him as crazy and this was entirely in keeping with his general behaviour.

I took MARTINE by the hand and told him that we had to escape...i then changed my mind...we were too young....there was no real escape...even if we managed to run down to my parents' house down the road...we had to stay and 'tough' it out...so I took him to the kitchen...RIMINGTON was walking back from the garden door...and I told her:

"We are hungry. It is lunchtime. We will not to anything more until you give us lunch."

RIMINGTON asked us what we wanted and MARTINE replied:

"ICE-CREAM"

i scanned the fridge and noted that the ice-cream was LSD-laced. I said 'no' - something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment