Monday, 19 July 2010

A new reply from NPOWER:

reply to email (NPREF:LE-97819591)Monday, 19 July, 2010 9:45From: "helpline@npower.com" Add sender to ContactsTo: emily_gyde@yahoo.co.ukMessage contains attachments4 Files (5KB) | Download Allimage/jpgimage/jpgimage/jpgimage/jpg

Our Reference Number: 97819591
Good Morning Miss Gyde

Thank you for your email.

I can advise that if we billed you from reads 00000 to 1287 your bill would be much higher than it is now as the read we have opened your account to was 590 on 04/09/09.We would therefore not change the opening read as this wouldn't be in your favour

You have quoted a reference number of 0589 from your meter. Please can you advise what this is. We have a meter serial number from your meter of G4A02336990701. I would be grateful if you can confirm that we have the correct meter serial number by checking the number on the front of the meter.

We look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Jane Ferguson
npower Customer Service



I now have to type in a BLUE code: thoub

No comments:

Post a Comment