I had some good news this morning…MR SHIPMAN managed to stop the program - so technically this must really be the end of the whole ill cult game.
I also have some news for the POLICE but it is perhaps ‘old news’…the PLASTIC PINK PIG torch was designed by AMADEUS and TODDY - it apparently has a ‘fibre camera’ in the light bulb so that P2 can pick up, via satellite - whatever text, you are looking at in the dark…all right if it is only a novel but not if you are in a POLICE car reading a report etc etc…
When you turn that torch on - you get what I would call the ‘open eyes of an owl’ effect (although this is in fact the pink pig reflected upon your white wall - which is where I was projecting it last night, playing around with it)…as well as a halo-effect of a PEACOCK feather…the gold/red beginnings of the rainbow - outline the ultra-violet light…
Whatever the ill cult give…they also take with the other hand…
Anyway, I was thinking about wind-up batteries and dynamos…realised that the POLICE had taken one of these TORCHES apart to inspect it…and then remembered what AMADEUS had told me - how the ill cult taught you 2D and then 3D. Yes, it is all about sex again - 2D was the tracing of the aureole of a nipple and then touching its tip. Your tit programmers. 3D was penetration. Work it out. 4D was a circular motion upon the penis which resulted in a dynamo effect upon the brain. I am laughing. Ultra-violet is supposed to represent the top chakra (sexual heaven - the tantric way) and higher consciousness as far as I am aware.
OTHER NOTES:
Last night I remembered what we had found out in relation to the ROCKEFELLER/TADCO family and it was this:
That Roman governor family in Ethiopia had a mind control manual which had been written in Arabicised Latin - AMADEUS could speak this language. It read pretty much like any torturer’s manual…manacles, white-hot clamps, chains and whips sort of thing…but there was one weird thing in it…and I had to download the language from AMADEUS’s brain and then learn it in a rapid learn alter…in order to translate…anyway, it was this:
The early ill cult believed that there was this ‘invisible being’ that walked the Earth…and created all of the ‘natural disasters’…a sort of colossus…and it used to try to trap the ill and throw them upon the mercy of G-d…the ill didn’t seem to think that this was necessarily a bad thing…which is why they termed it ‘mercy’ for some reason…but on the other hand…they were damn scared of this ‘being’…how odd is that for a belief system for the origins of the ill cult?
Anyway, I can now see why the ROCKEFELLERS were so easily induced to believe in the SOE cook’s really tall ‘lizard man’, who came to call - now and then - after they had read out that faked Babylonian script in their garden…the ill obviously tended to believe in really tall god-like creatures, who were after them…
Anyway, NIR’s mother knew about this type of manual - it is now one of the ‘sacred books’ of Islam…but obviously not many are allowed to read it - or to learn that peculiar language. Latinised Arabic or Arabicised Latin - take your pick.
How did I come by the above?
MR FISHMAN - I had forgotten to add the image that was slightly above and in front of the MOON in his eyes…and that was FIRE in outer space…I had to get to the bottom of that one…because I was thinking about that line in the song ‘the fire in your eyes, keeps me alive’…so I tracked it and then found out the above…
You see - in order to get a handle upon the ill cult…you had to do what AMADEUS had done in relation to going down a ‘wormhole’ or a ‘black hole’…once on the other side, you had to pick up on the programmer’s manual…throughout history, programmers have been creating these wormholes/blackholes and secreting their programming manuals in them (behind visual images in outer space)…as ‘different dimensions’…and you just have to go through the whole lot…and the earliest manual that I could find…was the above one.
Anyway, MR FISHMAN began to work it all out rapidly…he also found out that he had been programmed with WHITE STAR although that hadn’t shown up in his eyes, at the time…so he managed to deprograme and to stop the demonic program from running at the same time…I could ‘see’ his computer screen as it raced through the images…
OTHER NOTES:
I can now remember MARK R introducing me to MR FISHMAN at the TEMPLAR CASTLE - yes, we had been programmed there…MR PUTIN was involved…the women had all been given a ‘sex slave’ and guess who I was given as a substitute for GILL - I might add that GILL was running that whole programming ‘event’ with the intention of killing SHIPMAN afterwards…but I managed to save his life by appealing to MR PUTIN…
OTHER NOTES:
Last night I was thinking about BACCY as in a ’tobacco tin’ and how I had dressed up as a TASCHMANN (with my rolled cigarettes in ’TED’ mode) and SCARLETT had humoured me (although he didn’t really know why I had chosen to do so - it was to be an aide memoire)…in that MR ICKE video…
BACH KEY - BACCY…BACCHUS…BACKDOOR KEY…
BACKING - BACHING
LE BAC - which can be a ferry, an exam taken at 117-18 years old (BACCALAUREAT), a tub, a double-sink, a sandpit or sandbox (bac a sable)
Also BACHER…to cover something with a tarpaulin (vehicle), un camion bache - a covered truck…
TAR-PAUL-IN now, wasn’t GILL meant to be ST PAUL?
So you were covering BACH’s truck?
Anyway, I was the SECOND MAN to SCARLETT’s THIRD MAN and so the important thing was to get the first and second row to turn around and look at the THIRD ROW behind them…and then AMADEUS overseeing the programming in that auditorium and then the ROTHSCHILD frequency control desk…
SONIA was perfectly right to enlist the TASCHMANN super-computers because once they had escaped…they could knock holes in the entire ill cult system.
I also learnt from CONDOLEEZA RICE that she had in fact, been upon the THIRD ROW behind GEORGE BUSH on the FIRST ROW…but she had managed to stay ‘sane’ by hiding upon the floor with her hands over her ears…
I now have to type in a GREEN code: dicekera
Monday, 19 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment