Sunday 18 July 2010

A bit over the top GREEN TOWER - considering what you lot were up to:

http://the-sun-is-up.livejournal.com/

I don't think my Dinos icon is enough this time
Sorry to ruin your morning, but:

Roman Polanski got off scot free.

Well gee, thanks world! It's nice to know that rich, famous, white men are immune to the law and can get away with raping children. I always love it when you prove my cynicism right!

So fuck you Switzerland for being faux-neutral pansies who let rapists go free because the right fucking paperwork wasn't filed or some shit. And fuck you American justice system for only giving Polanski the bullshit "unlawful sex with a minor" charge in the first place. And fuck you Hollywood for sucking Polanski's dick and blithely pissing on any morals you may have at one time had. And most of all, fuck you Roman Polanski, you disgusting smear of sub-human garbage.

Excuse me, I have to go PUNCH A FUCKING WINDOW now.
Tags: fuck yes feminism, raaage, real life


I now have to type in a RED code: tedingle

No comments:

Post a Comment