Sunday 18 July 2010

This afternoon I got some more images back from MI6...

Firstly they involved MR DABYDEEN and MR FISHMAN - apparently GILL had been taking about £80,000 p.a. as my ‘husband’ - and this was to be transferred to MR FISHMAN and backdated a couple of years…the money was to be taken off GILL…out of his account.

Isn’t it extraordinary how I never see a penny?

I do not understand this ‘husband/wife’ system in play, at MI6 at all.

Anyway, DABYDEEN and PUTIN had decided that this was the way to go - to punish and humiliate GILL and to enable FISHMAN to send the money home to his poor relations - as well as his ex-wife and child.

SONIA FISHER really wasn’t happy with the above and meanly called him a ‘joo’ behind his back…because she was so hurt that he wouldn’t continue the affair with her ‘because I am married - I love you as much as her but I met her first’…DABYDEEN had a private word with SONIA along the lines of ‘you’ve still got MARK and you wouldn’t give that relationship up for FISHMAN’…sort of thing…yes, SONIA was always going to keep that one going - who wouldn’t? They had been through thick and thin together…despite the fact that IRISH MARK had come out as cutting the other way more than this…

How complicated is the mad-house that constitutes MI6 socio/sexual/psycho/political relations?

I am left feeling very awkward about the whole thing…I mean it is okay doing an IN PRAISE OF OLDER WOMEN number when you are 36 years old but look a lot younger…however, much fatter and at 47 with my neck ‘going’ as in really showing my age…SONIA - shouldn’t we act our age?

I was never going to fight you over FISHMAN - maybe that was what MARK R had hoped. He found cat-fights hilarious.

“Speak for yourself” she tells me, upon the networks.

This is nasty, nasty, nasty and I blame TODDY…as I always try to do and I am sure that I am right to do so. He was behind so much of all of this - despite claiming to be a double-agent, whilst working for the ROTHSCHILDS.

TODDY had the biggest thing about SONIA, I might add.

I still do not get what happened between my exposing TODDY and RIMINGTON’s JANITOR radio set-up at LANGLEY SENIORS - with the help of MARTIN GILL and his friends…and TODDY ending up on a BBC documentary about TODD who was apparently jailed in the USA…RIMINGTON knew all about it and vindictively told my family to watch it…’that’s what happened to him and it will happen to you if you rebel’…

I always ‘felt’ that MARTIN GILL was about ‘my level’…because I always felt such a ‘hopeless character’…and I saw him as such, too…except that he was far more active and aggressive.

When you have had not only TODDY but RIMINGTON as well, on your back and from the day that you were born - you didn’t stand much of a chance, did you?

That is why I understand it when SONIA says that I was far more suited to GILL than FISHMAN.

FISHMAN certainly wasn’t a ‘hopeless character’ and nobody would ever dare to describe SONIA as such.

I can also see the general FBI program in relation to:

FISH - myself

GILLS - you know who

FISHER - SONIA

FISHMAN - MIKHAIL (or Andrez, if you prefer)

OTHER NOTES:

Thinking about it all now - ‘hopeless characters’ who are supposed to make your laugh…the CLOWNS (I used to get so annoyed with them, as a child - at BILLY SMARTS circus performances - I had no time for them at all - take them off NOW and get a decent act on like TRAPEZE ARTISTS - whilst my brother HUMPHREY used to cry with fear, every time he saw a CLOWN in the ring - particularly when they spurted water out of their foreheads, as pretend ‘tears‘)…bring on the CLOWNS of the ill cult…the most feared childhood programmers were the EVIL CLOWNS…like PRINCE CHARLES in his favourite role as CHUCKY DOLL…terrorising children…

I am not sure what I am circling here but it is something to do with HUMOUR being intertwined with VIOLENCE…and that is what CIRCUS CLOWNS tend to do…beat each other up…cry copiously….and generally act like buffoons…

I return to my original understanding of humour - as used by CIA CLOWNS…that if you can make people laugh - you are more liable to get away with it…

Those at BRITISH INTELLIGENCE like SCARLETT…are the MARTIN GILLs of this world…they didn’t even know that they were funny - until somebody told them…

Ergo - the CIA learnt it off you lot, then?

Raised it to conscious awareness via FBI behavioural science labs…and then used it as a tool against you?


I now have to type in a RED code: southent

No comments:

Post a Comment