Thursday 30 May 2024

 ....and what's new this thursday evening, dazzlenation?....well, the following email had been sent to me upon the £28th of may - nota bene that I had previously changed my contract to a £20 to then decide almost immediately that a £28 contract was better, late april - immediately informed O2 and so they should have cancelled the £20 contract and in late april, i might add...guess what the tards have now done...repeatedly ignored my emails and since late april to cancel that £20 contract - which is my right - according to their own rules and regulations....and now?...well, tards cannot even add up - can they?....£20 and £28 doesn't equal £52 - does it?...how disgusting - looks like the whole company is going down and they're all 'on the steal' before it does...oh and seeing as it is direct debit - those criminals figure that they can get away with it etc etc...I have complained via email to their complaints department and for over a month, now and nothing has been done - nobody has contacted me etc etc ....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment