Wednesday 3 April 2024

 .....and what's new this wednesday evening, dazzlenation?....well, remember how everything is symbolic, in this flat - according to the masons....and the kitchen strip lighting had been put in at MI5 top mathematician 'malcolm's request - before i moved in, circa 2009....lol....and so yes, i decided to go the extra mile, regarding that symbolism to see what would result....go figure:

...first up, 'tonge' doesn't expect me to directly approach the planning team and so etc etc:
....next up, he decides to 'recall' his former email to me and then sends the following:
...oh and look at all of those attachments:
...and my final reply?.....hmmm...the point here, is this - they should not be charging me for it as my landlord etc etc...even before we go near to what it all 'symbolically' means....more laughter....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment