Saturday 27 April 2024

 ....and what's new this sunday morning, dazzlenation?....well, i've just changed my O2 login password....remember rodway's adoptees used to breeze through O2 and every time i tried to login - the site wouldn't accept my password and so i'd have to change it....every single time....anyway, having said that - i've just changed it again...not having done so, in a long time....let's hope that nobody hacks 'that one' etc etc....oh and i've just upgraded to a limited offer deal - which is a lot cheaper than the one i currently have....what could go wrong, eh?...well, quite a bit...after having signed up for it....my O2 dongle began to try and get me to login to its console....in short, it was denying me access to the internet until i logged onto its own website....anyway, after having gone offline and having deleted quite a few files etc etc...i then got online again....i've just checked my new password...it's still working....lol...big surprise...and that limited offer deal is already upon my account...all 'good' so far, eh?......... go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment