Tuesday 30 June 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else? well I was to note the cctv in dr shamshad's surgery....and I was to remember the crew who had rigged it up...something around imitating pentagon office cctv....

next up I was to remember daldry recruiting myself in 'alice alter' along with janus robot and Marianne...we were left alone - with a whole load of MOD equipment....attached to it...although I had taken great care 'not to  be' by unplugging a few things, let us say....daldry left the room...later on, ingabot walked in...janus robot was to say "is that your sister?"...ingabot didn't want daldry to know what she was up to....janus robot readily agreed not to tell and told Marianne 'her doll' not to do so either....

what else do I remember? well daldry was apparently teaching a 'drama course' to a parachuting troop....and the 'dress' as in 'outfit' cost 1 and a half million euros....according to one man - who was doing the selling....

however daldry was to tell me "more like 260" million....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment