Sunday 28 June 2015

how funny...BI ONLINE were to look at my pics this morning and then ask "is that a UFO?"....naturally my reply was "no, it's a bird"....because it looks rather like a seagull and I hadn't heard any planes flying over 'at the time' of taking the photo...

 
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/586976/NASA-International-Space-Station-UFO-Video-Youtube-Shocking-Proof-Alien-Life?ref=yfp

anyway, we now come to some NASA footage...supposedly of UFOs....but UFOs that appear to fly like birds...albeit higher than you would imagine that birds can normally fly...i.e. above the clouds....watch the video to make up your own mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wySFvmvr6Mg&feature=player_embedded

 
'mr enigma videos'....I ask you....in point of fact...that image to the left...somewhat mirrors, the pic that I was to take this morning - above 'finishing line guy's head'....by mistake I might add....
 
 
 
 anyway, at least nobody asked me if it was a 'superman'...along the lines of "is it a bird, is it a plane....?"
 
let me see...and having just watched an ad for DHL....well hell, maybe it's a DHL drone that got lost, eh?
 
'the speed of yellow':
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment