Tuesday 30 June 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Donaldson

why is 'Sonia avory' in red?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AWilliam_Donaldson

anyway, you can read 'more about him' here:


oh I remember now....BI had coded the above out...Donaldson used to visit that evil little woman, now and then....she used to deal in crack amongst other things....were they related? I do not know....but what I do know is this....having entered the shop...I had had a 'flash vision' of Donaldson upstairs...above that sue ryder shop 'doing crack'....did he die there - rather than in London? did that evil little woman and petrol nell then eat him 'with peas'....something around that number? ha ha ha...it is all too dreadful to even think about....but anyway, yes the dates correspond roughly...to when I was to visit that shop...late summer 2005...

"they transferred the body" replies BI ONLINE....who transferred the body? "his friends"....and you all just 'watched'?...so they transferred it just in time....because petrol nell and that evil little woman had been planning to eat him, hadn't they?

all my father was to tell me  at the time - was that the woman had been found out for running an illegal trade, out the back (of the shop)....2005.

"a surveillance number"....you mean like in totnes circa 1986-9.....when MI5 and the local police had had their 'hands tied' in relation to prosecuting the ill cult mafias competing within the british royal mafia competition.....

"we can prosecute now...we've making up for lost time"

anyway, yes I now have all of my memories back...regarding the above....emet had been online...once the footage had winged its way back to US intelligence....Donaldson's friends were part of my parents' generation....remember, my mother used to date alan Bennett....who had been part of the BEYOND THE FRINGE set, for example....in short, US intelligence were to get in touch with them....to prevent petrol nell and that evil little woman from eating him....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment