Sunday 28 June 2015

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

let me see...will I be asked to take 'pimozide' this time around? I am not going to agree to take a thing...and that is my right as a patient - unless the ill decide to attempt to forcibly lock me up again and pin me down...they will not be successful in palming off any dangerous psychiatric drug upon me - ever again....

look at this...just look at this...there is no drug within the whole psychiatric spectrum...that will 'cure' what I have...only getting my memories back will enable me, to cure myself of this whole horror....

and yet the ill are trying to prescribe 'this' for what I have been supposedly diagnosed with...this is all criminal...just look at what the drug does to you...yet another one - that destroys your body and mind...."probably as bad as olanzapine" replies MI5 ONLINE:


...no, I think that it is probably worse...if the doctor-in-question doesn't get the dosage right...and that is always 'touch and go' isn't it? well you could have a heart attack...go figure.

tell me why...a drug that is supposed to cure 'delusions of the mind'...can give you a heart-attack, if the dose is a bit too high....go on - figure it out.

"Pimozide overdose presents with severe extrapyramidal symptoms, hypotension, sedation, QT interval prolongation and ventricular arrhythmias including torsades de pointes.[5] Gastric lavage, establishment of a patent airway and, if necessary, mechanically assisted respiration is the recommended treatment for pimozide overdose.[5] Cardiac monitoring should be continued for at least 4 days due to the long half-life of pimozide.[5"


doctors are always negotiating with their patients in order to 'get the dosage right' aren't they?

if your doctor gives you a dose of PIMOZIDE which is too high...you will not only be at risk of heart-attack...you will continue to be at risk for 4 EFFING DAYS....because it 'stays in the body'....

...and this is a drug that is supposed to treat the mind....it doesn't say anywhere within this article that it is supposed to attack the heart and 'knock it out'...but if you read between the lines...well that is exactly what it does - doesn't it? what it was created to do.

OTHER NOTES:

okay I'll come clean with what I know about shamshad and that so-called nurse....daldry was pretty sure that she would be a 'doctor' this time around....anyway, they were both on what is known as the 'cord E' network...the shamI/fake indian/chakrabhati network....."all royal arch freemasons" replies MI5 ONLINE...."the gang running that hotel in Tunisia"....the gang that had gangbanged that young muslim man...who then took them all out....

nothing is ever quite what it appears -  is it?

anyway, let us hope that he'll sign the DWP form tomorrow - like a good little boy and not give me any more grief, okay?...because he's already up to his neck in it....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment