Tuesday 30 June 2015

....oh I remember now...gill and daldry in rapid discussion...where could they get 'stuff like that'?.....the stuff that was 'on the wall' in my andel flat, in prague 1994 (the british council DTO manager peter smith had handed me the keys to that flat-to-rent and no 'complaints' were possible - I had to put up and shut up or else)....see previous notes....upon....a lot of antlers and stuffed heads...birds and animals....to then meet the prague Rothschild in 'Dracula alter'...who, I might add - was to let-himself-in-one-night (he had the keys) and get into the other side of that extra-large 'double' bed - in the dark...that European type of design...two singles with a slat of wood, adjoining the two...

so what were daldry and gill up to? I have no idea....but I can guess who found it all 'in situ'...in the back of ranworth surgery....'little colin':

"it isn't funny"

No comments:

Post a Comment