Tuesday 30 June 2015

OTHER NOTES:

....and what was to happen at my appointment with dr shamshad? well not much, really...he simply asked me to explain what the DWP thing was all about...I showed him a letter from dr carney to the local council asking them to provide accommodation for a vulnerable adult - diagnosed with persistent delusionary disorder...I then showed shamshad a CHP magazine....he asked if he could have a copy of the letter...I told him that it was already a copy and he could keep it...he then said something along the lines of "good - that's all I need to know...i'll send it off to the DWP"....and that was that....really - no other questions asked.

he was to tell me that he was sorry that he had been late...my appointment had been at 9.30am and he was to see me at just after 10am....it was because he had been in a 'meeting'...he looked a bit stressed and so I didn't bother to ask him if he wanted to take my blood pressure, a urine sample etc etc....as is 'normal' at your first appointment with a new practice, as far as I know...well that's what used to happen, anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment