Tuesday 30 June 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else?

how could I forget....

ranworth surgery - medical appointment:

dr farrukh shamshad

9.30am tuesday 30/06/2015

anyway, having thought it through and having dealt with all that needed to be dealt with - see previous notes....I have assessed the situation to realise the following:

firstly that dr shamshad has no real 'say' in what happens - regarding my ESA benefits....see previous notes upon ATOS and ESA making it quite clear to me...that only the DWP had 'final say' upon any of it....the ball was always 'in their court'.

secondly that 6 medical doctors have already given their diagnoses....and if shamshad disagrees and decides that I am 'fit for work' then his own professional status and medical training will be 'under scrutiny'.

thirdly that all I have to do this morning - during the above appointment...is to ensure that he doesn't manage to prescribe me any harmful psychiatric drugs....

and that's about it really - no worries, eh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment