Friday 26 June 2015

let me see..."but not without my mother" perhaps....gill had dug up 'something very important' in that painting....that he had created as a young teenager....if his peer group had suspected that it had been inspired by a DISNEY cartoon....well, they would have laughed their socks off....but I suppose that nobody 'got it' at the time....which is just as well, I suppose...given the subject matter.....in terms of the real world and not fantasy.

and perhaps the above...is important when looking at cases of child abuse....extreme cases of child abuse.....it might resemble a 'movie scene'....a cartoon....but what lies beneath, is so terrible....

 
 
 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsG2M66-_xc

and that is why 'forbidden colours' had so much resonance for me....such a good little boy...put upon the very worst networks....look at it historically....gill had been upon the NY satanic jooish network, the Japanese military network....the Sephardic chief criminal's network....but as dibbens was to say..."you always have a choice at some level"....such strength of mind....what is there to decry - what is there not to love about martin gill?....I have never loved anybody more, in my whole life....and that was why I was to write 'you are my world' for him....and him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment