Tuesday 30 June 2015

it's likely to be salmonella, isn't it? given that petrol nell had been given the job of rounding up the salmon and creating a 'demonic network' out of them...

oh I remember now...she had decided to program with 'the bong'....see previous notes upon toddy and his bongo drums...as well as the ICA....that art gallery in London...tallant knew what it was all about...scared out of her mind, at the time....

oh...of course....SAL and the SALLE....and the SALON....and the sally tallant....another 'caught salmon'...see above..."on a lettuce leaf" according to petrol nell....who later on, changed it to "pasta"....

"spaghetti carbonara" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes, I can see that....how fascinating....naturally I won't be eating that particular 'dish' today....not in this hot weather....the cream and the bacon can so easily 'go off'....


 
let me see....as far as I can remember...petrol nell had gone for 'this number':
 
 
bacon...peas....mint
 

 
and she had coded out the text accordingly "only one egg"....that would be a reference to myself in this flat....
 
and there's more...the pea and mint number....I have a soup in the fridge....which petrol nell had been hoping to use as the basis for the above carbonara sauce....it is a COVENT GARDEN SUMMER VEGETABLE SOUP....a creamy green number with mint....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment