Saturday 27 June 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, I went for a walk 'without my camera' this morning...along the sands...to then walk back up to the prom...'without my camera' because it has a transistor/tracking device in it...which McGowan/little colin had been using..."playing safe" replies BI ONLINE....

...to then be given the signal that "the lan's down"....meaning? that I would walk past the whole DC (dervla colin) network unseen...apart from one couple...the man had a device in his hand...he was to realise 'too late' as I walked by...that I had been the one that his network were supposed to 'jump'....it was so funny...emet was online "that was daring" walking by 'so close' to them...a man and a woman to my right...I had just passed the fountains to my left...."we had unplugged it" replies BI ONLINE.

...the whole network...where did they come from? DC had recruited them as their own..."model army - that is what she had called it"...and they looked rather like the extras on ANGEL at wolfram & hart...."goodlooking people"....

and you know what?...the oddest thing of all...was that whilst 'reading that couple' who were supposed to be in charge of the entire network...I was to get a pink circle of foam...no, not a sphere....it appeared to be made of foam...and it was 'in place of their brains'...seriously...they were projecting a sort of pink 'powder puff' for a brain...oh I get it now...the images are coming back...dervla had programmed them with one of those pink foam powder puffs...for a makeup case....

this sort of thing - see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment