Tuesday 30 June 2015

...this evening, a car was waiting by the collector station...I was to look out of my window...to see a man smoking, with a muscly arm dangling out of the window...a bit like Farrell in terminator II mode...in Jerusalem...see previous notes upon MI5 knowing who he was but and what he was up to but MI6 had not...so they were to take a photo - to then react in surprise...what on earth was a Hollywood star doing, 'mixed up' in all of this?

anyway, the man-in-the-car with a woman seated by his side....looked a bit like daldry but I couldn't be sure...but on the whole I think 'not' although I couldn't be sure because it was getting dark so quickly...a substitute upon the system, perhaps...and so I took a photo...as well as noting the car registration:

EU02 UGW



No comments:

Post a Comment