Tuesday 30 June 2015

https://twitter.com/hashtag/colinfarrell

and there is also the question of the 'green amulet' and the moustache, isn't there? I think that we've already done the 'ravenwing hairstyle' to death...'stuffed raven through the ABBA window' courtesy of Mitchell and webb etc etc...

the green amulet....the eldest taschmann had worn it at a Templar castle event....but who had worn it first?

toddy perhaps? it had been...hadn't it? the eldest taschmann had seen it as symbolising 'great power' for no apparent reason...and to the surprised laughter of his gang....but he might not have been far off if we are talking about the pentagon 'all-seeing eye'...the 'green' lens at green tower - see previous notes...

I am thinking back to the 60s....and to ray fishwick with his 'MR PRINGLES' stack of 'rice crisps'....and that moustache....the moustache of the 'circus master'...go figure:


and this 'young lad' - see below, is reminding me of the leader of Michael Richardson's gang - before his family moved and he was sent to a different school...a tall boy 'for his age', called jonathan - with gingerish blond hair (whom everybody liked because he was fair and kind - whilst keeping the rest of the class in order)...whose dad had been very high up in the british military..."we've been told to look after him - by my dad" he was to tell Richardson and co - about little colin...anyway, is the pic below, a 'jonathan' reference at all saints primary school and I am not talking 'jonathan strange' here, either....who later on in life...was to join the military too....

 
oh and the photo above...was to remind me 'for no apparent reason' of standing by the news-stand 'on the other side' watching a Japanese lady walk into Sainsbury's with that precise 'colour of cap' upon her head....seeing as she was middle-aged to elderly (Japanese women tend to look a lot younger 'at that age' than their Caucasian counterparts)...I was a bit surprised that she had chosen to wear a sort of YOKO ONO number....a military cap....which was to remind me of the US military operative...who was to burst into the ARTIST'S' COLONY in Jerusalem - see previous notes....anyway, I wonder now - about that newsstand...because I can remember colin saying "they can't see you there"...isn't that odd? it was true up-to-a-point, the other day...when that young blond man, in red - turned up, to then get startled, as he saw me look up 'from the other side'....

how weird...almost as if the news-stand were a 'mirror of sorts'...

but only if you are a vampire, that is...and you do not expect to see anything  'on the other side'....go figure....

....unless I was projecting the image below - from behind the news-stand, at a subliminal level...do you see how it goes?
 
anyway, I will not be making a habit of lurking around Sainsbury's news-stand...projecting the above...I can tell you...I simply like to check all of the newspaper headlines...to get an idea of what the media are talking about...without having to buy a paper...
 
 ....shall we extend the 'vampire metaphor' above....? seeing as I will be watching the last episodes of ANGEL at some point in the near future...

for example...colin and I now share the same 'healthy blood' let us say....upon 'that side of the news-stand'......and we are looking through the mirror at those who do not? except that we are looking through the news-stand...through those who control and produce 'media news' for the elite of the cult....something like that?

OTHER NOTES:

....what else? 'strange' was online yesterday....as i entered dr shamshad's office....I was to detect 'something nasty' in the air....to then see that rigged camera....to then be told by 'strange'...that whatever it was - would be a bit 'unpleasant'....well next time - I will ensure that whatever it is...is carried by you and your network...you can feel the 'unpleasantness' instead of myself....because whatever it was...was to give me a very nasty headache indeed, later on - and I was to feel sick, too...no wonder dr shamshad had wanted me out of that office as quickly as possible....and he did so, in a very polite way..."that's all I need...i'll send it off immediately" to the DWP that is...without giving me any sort of initial 'tests' at all...and it is normal to take blood pressure and a urine sample, isn't it? anyway, I took the cue and left immediately.

what else? the ill had lined up somebody who had been suffering from 'feeling sick off and on' for weeks....to sit by me, in the waiting rooom...by the radiator, near to the front door....see previous notes upon zygote slaves tortured upon boiling hot radiators....a retired lady was to sit down beside me....she was to tell me that her husband was waiting in the car...I could 'see' him in my mind's eye...and also what she had been suffering from....anyway, she seemed nice enough and whatever it was...didn't seem to be contagious...but I wonder now...

see previous notes upon my mother talking about waiting rooms....and how my father had caught a very nasty flu bug...the last time that he had visited ardleigh surgery....

what else? the headache and sickness was to pass off, eventually...and this Wednesday morning...I am feeling 'all right' again....go figure...not the norovirus thank heavens...that is all I can say...

No comments:

Post a Comment