Tuesday 30 June 2015

http://cheezburger.com/8474205440

I have saved the 'lolcats' url in favourites...and yet today, for some reason...having clicked on that link....it has brought up the above....and therefore the only other thing 'on the page' is this - go figure:

is that what little jonathan used to say, at Blackheath pimray....oh, I had meant to type 'primary' and not PIM-RAY....ha ha ha....see previous notes upon 'pimozide' or 'pimocide' as I prefer to call it...

...."always look on the bright side"....I can remember him always being the 'youthful optimist'....he had quite a few sayings 'like that'...

the 'bright side'....and monty python's life of brian...not a 'good' reference, eh?

 
....and yes, colin had asked the young lad to pose in front of those windows....I 'get it' now...having just had the footage back.

No comments:

Post a Comment