Friday 26 June 2015

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

so what am I looking at, this evening? I am not sure yet...and so I'm simply playing around with the images to 'work it out'...


 
 
do you remember him walking into that pavilion and looking at the name JIM upon the ceiling, gill?
 
 
 
let me guess...FORBES is important - jim forbes?
 
jockweiler....'jock of the week' as my brother ed used to say...at about 11 or 12....meaning 'joke of the week'...I wonder...
 
or are we looking at an Australian politician? I guess you have to 'work it out' in relation to the clues left in that pavilion...there was an Australian reference, wasn't there?
 
 
I can also remember pavel kucera....Obama's accountant in prague....saying "I am the PAV-I-LION"....go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment