Wednesday 20 February 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

....and what's new upon the BBC site, this evening - then?...let me see....and well, the following headline was to catch my attention....simply because the other day, I was to hear a woman's voice shrieking "I'M BLIND! I'M BLIND!" in shock...somewhere in the belle court building, upon an upper floor....now, in my youth...I would have gone out to see what was going on...I would have been curious....and if there was anything that I could do to help, I would have done it....however, in my fifties and whilst being put through a 13th one ill cult game....I over-ride that 'alice in wonderland' predisposal to 'curiosity-which-invariably-kills-the-cat'....do you see how it goes, dear reader?....which is a long way round of saying that even though I might conjecture about what is going on at no. 6 the maltings...I have no intention of visiting, in order to find out...oh and I might add that the ill cult torture/trauma program their victims into not being 'self-protective' and so that is something that I have really had to work on, for the last few years....go figure:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47253162

No comments:

Post a Comment