Tuesday 19 February 2019

...oh and look at by how much my account has been deleted...just a few hours' worth (simply checking a few websites and updating my blog)...and this is the result...from nearly 3000 to 1450 (a 'three operator' was to add the two extra amounts after I had complained online)...I pay £25 for 7GB.....and so let me guess...how much do you owe me, McGowan?...work it out...over quite a long time - years, in point of fact....not forgetting that you had stolen £100 off of me at that dovercourt cashpoint 2008...which is what my mother had wanted to dig up again....still working for the CID?...'bent coppers' what did I tell you - dear reader?....go figure:


....let's work it out...if 1500 lasts me a few hours...nota bene that I do NOT download or stream, anything...my laptop doesn't have Bluetooth etc etc....no 'high definition/density' HD quality for me....and so how much am I paying to do 'not much at all' upon the internet?...a rough guess....1GB ends up costing about £3.50 and lasts a few hours....isn't that ridiculous?...you owe me, bigtime - McGowan...pay up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment