Tuesday 19 February 2019

...and what else?...well, "knock, knock - who's there?"....LOL....go figure:

 
oh and I was to ask a very nice man....in EE uniform, outside of their shop on  pier avenue...what to do about my mobile and that 'limited service' number....he was to tell me that if I just took the battery out of my phone and then etc etc....something that I had been told about 10 years ago, now...but if you do not use your phone that much, at all.....then you do not necessarily put that type of information into 'short-term-memory' LOL....and so yes, I was to take the battery out and then replace it...to find out that the phone needed severe 'recharging'....isn't that odd?...because it has been registering 'limited service' for so long - and also 'no need' to battery-recharge....anyway, having plugged it in to recharge...we will see, eh?....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment