Monday 18 February 2019

....and what else?...more 'bad news' from the 'three network'....oh and this has happened before, now....I typed in my old password, to change it...to find out that it didn't work....I then tried variations upon it...shouldn't have done that because the webpage then told me that my account was locked and that I would have to wait 30min to be able to sign-in again....really?...does that mean 30min or 'forever'....meaning?...my guess is that the ill are furious that I have taken them to task over thieving from my data account....and that the add-on I was recently given...will not be accessible etc etc....oh and there's more....as before, I clicked on the icon to send an email to my email address - requesting a password change...and no email has appeared as yet...it didn't the last time, either....a broken link?....in short, I have never had a password that worked - for that MY3 account....I simply click on the MY3 icon console and it lets me into an account which has a secret password....that I am not allowed to change....sick stupid animals etc etc....anyway, I can now see that I will really have to change my internet provider...this is really the end, LOL...isn't it?...and let me think....what with the EE network in the Clacton area, still being on 'limited service'...just what is going on, here?....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment