Wednesday 20 February 2019

...oh and in relation to what has been going on, at my parents rented house at number 6, the maltings...well, as far as I know...Andrew marr used to own that house...circa 2005....and so perhaps he is renting it them, nowadays?....secondly, a little bird was to contact me, let us say....to ask what my thoughts might be...upon the next chapter to play out....and I was to reply that a French film 'feel' might be appropriate...a la 'belle de jour'....something along the lines of a 'masonic murder mystery' at no. 6....including a side-reference to that film 'love'....see previous notes upon the dead wife upon the bed - surrounded by 'white flowers' etc etc....in short, a dead Japanese man is found on the bed, surrounded by white flowers - with a 'box of bees' beside him...and two prosthetic legs are found by the bed.......and if my idea is accepted - marr will then, no doubt - have to take out another super-injunction....LOL....because I am going to treat this whole circus as just 'one big show' put on for my entertainment and from now on, I can tell you - dear reader...go figure.

 
see previous notes upon Sonia fisher and her 'box of frogs'.

No comments:

Post a Comment