Wednesday 20 February 2019

...oh and this is where it gets really weird, dear reader....going back to that telephone conversation with my mother, this morning....firstly, she was to tell me that she had given that huge duvet cover and pillow cases to RH and his daughter, for their bed....a man in his 50s sleeping with his 10/11 year old daughter?....something 'not right' about any of this....plus the fact that my mother appeared to be sleeping in the spare room....because normally she refers to the bedroom that my parents share as "our room" but this morning she was to tell me that the daughter had walked into "my room" in the middle of the night....of course this is all 'semantics' and I am conjecturing what might have been going on....along the lines of....why is does she feel that she has to whisper....she must be severely frightened but of what etc etc....anyway, after my mother had talked about the swans - including the black swans from Australia upon manningtree estuary....I began to get a very strange picture...of CF and his crack-head-MI6-girlfriend staying at their maltings house....see previous notes upon crap taxidermy/RH and possibly also CF for all I know...'walking through windows' etc etc.....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....and so is my mother remembering 'something' or is it happening in 'real-time' let us say?....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment