Friday 22 February 2019

....and what's new, this Friday morning - then?

...well, 'good news' all the way - for the most part....seeing as a very nice man was to get rid of that 'shoebar twat's padlock upon my store-room cage door.....and so I was then to 'secure' my bike - in term of relocating it within my flat.....to then use my 'brush and dust' in order to tidy-out that whole store-room-cage number.....and what else?...well, I was to leave that storeroom cage open....and yes, if anybody wants a BEKO tv with really dodgy equipment within it - time to contact 'shoebar twat' with all of that....oh and donna had already told me that a certain second-hand furniture firm called lane's (in Clacton)...would probably take that BEKO tv.....although, as far as I can see...upon google maps...LOL....see previous notes/posts/snips upon all of that....'lanes' (a shop that MI6 'younger' used to breeze through, whilst in the vicinity) is no longer open....I wonder why that might be.?...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment