Monday 18 February 2019

....and what's new this Monday evening, then?...well, to recap upon this morning...old ken or 'ken doll' if you prefer, gill - whom I haven't seen for months now - luckily....was to chase me down the high street (near to Sainsbury's)...yelling "Emily!"...see previous notes upon his abusive manner along with his masonic ties to scarlett and his download of scarlett's increment etc etc...."a replacement on the system" replies BI ONLINE...what a nightmare, anyway - so naturally I doubled-back and walked into the post office, figuring he wouldn't attempt to follow me in there...he stopped upon the other side of the road....and waited...so I then had to exit and beat a hasty retreat back up the high street (instead of going to Sainsbury's because I figured that he would follow me in there)....and so let me guess...old ken is now in big trouble and he knows it?....looked worried, to me...anyway, there is no sense in stopping and giving that type of robot a 'talking to' - see previous notes upon ingabot et al - braindead 'idiot children' etc etc...besides, I've already done that once and it didn't work....see previous notes upon old ken getting me by the shoulders and turning me around to face him....'mental robots' don't listen to reason and so it is best to simply ignore them and walk the other way, quickly....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment