Wednesday 20 February 2019

....and what else?...well, remember the photos of that massive padlock upon my storage cage?...the one that I had bought from the 'shoebar' on station road....well, this is a real laugh...let me explain...I went in there, recently to tell the owner that I needed a new padlock....I was to tell him that I had lost the key to the massive one that he had formerly sold me (I still have the receipt but then, he doesn't issue receipts with the shop name upon them - go figure as to 'why' that might be)....anyway, he began to protest in an exaggerated manner....that he had never sold me a huge padlock....LOL....and that he only sold medium-sized ones....well, my photos can prove 'that one' a lie, for a start-off....and this morning?...I find that not only has somebody taken off that massive padlock but they have replaced it with one of his medium-sized padlocks.....more laffs along the way....because this is all...."masonic bullshit" replies BI ONLINE....exactly that....the shoebar fir-king twat is pretending that he and his mates are 'good at maths'...when they are nothing of the sort....see previous notes upon frequency programs/'breaking through the gates'/locks etc etc....and so what can I say but that I had figured that they would take away that massive padlock eventually...and that I wouldn't have to do a thing....oh and I certainly wasn't going to pay his brother £100+ to do it etc etc....and yes, this is all 'criminal' - dear reader...they have let themselves into belle court 'on the quiet' and taken that massive lock off to then replace it with another one but what can I do...surrounded by 'bent coppers' like McGowan, for example?....see previous notes upon 'all of that' and so I shall just treat it as one big 'show'...one helluva farce going on around me...as the 'braindead vegetable robots' scamper around....trying to 'keep up appearances' LOL....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment