Thursday 21 February 2019

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/post/182967765189/gameraboy1-predator-1987

oh and 'mud-man' is scared of vodaphone?...well, that only confirms my previous thoughts/suspicions and subsequent decision to look into changing to vodaphone....go figure:

 
 
 
corrupted by 'mud' eh?
 
 
anyway, I reckon that  the following is all about Olton mere, MOD/MI5 evans...the thing from the swamp?...."they're using O2 as a cover" replies BI ONLINE...well, when I discovered that the LIO and 'shoebar twat' were using donna to etc etc and then donna was to tell me that 'everybody' used O2 nowadays - I  began to wonder....go figure:
 
 
and having just scanned for more information...I am right...donna had known that LIO and shoebar twat were going to pretend to be using EE but were in fact going to use O2....and so that is your real 'croc-of-shit' as far as I am concerned, dazzlenation....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment