Wednesday 20 February 2019

....and what else?...well, having found that my mobile is now working - see previous notes upon 'all of that'... I was to ring my mother (in manningtree) this morning...to find out that not only was she unclear as to what she had written upon the card, that she had sent me....e.g. she had told me that 'Humphrey (RH) and his daughter beatrice' were going to visit, last Friday (15th feb)....but that she was also frightened......having just told me, on the phone - this morning (20th feb)...that RH and beatrice had arrived yesterday i.e. Tuesday (19th feb) and that she had met them the day before (18th feb) but she was to say that she wasn't quite certain, about 'that one' although she was to tell me that it had been in London - and that today, she was frightened of waking them because of the jetlag....and that the daughter had walked into her room "in the middle of the night - I don't know what she was doing"....she was also to tell me that she had to speak very quietly upon the phone - almost in a whisper, so as not to wake RH and his daughter (something that she has never ever done, in her life and that is why I am a bit 'dubious' if not downright 'suspicious' as to what is going on, to say the least - but what do I know, eh?)....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment