Wednesday 20 February 2019

....and there's more and this concerns Obama....along with the slave-drivers who had been running him, at the time....and yes, he had been part of this whole MKultra computing 'horrorshow'....he was to give me a new 'step-up-to-the-MKultra-plate' and be repeatedly...severely electrocuted until you remember the number, subconsciously...to then be triggered by it..."sent electronically - shoebar twat" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes, he is such a braindead robo, isn't he?....you see, this is all about those like myself who were not MKultra programmed until the age of 4 years old....we were 'escapees' if you like...see previous notes upon moshe dayan/ein kerem and then my early life up a mountain, in the Italian part of Switzerland...but deadhead little 'robos' don't get it - do they?....oh and gill was to say that 'shoebar twat' was a bit like that 'baker' called 'fruity bun' in VIZ....disgusting, eh?....anyway, to cut a long story short - Obama was to try to explain to his 'robo' slave-drivers that I could remember the number without electrocution....seeing as I was a mathematician who could do maths-in-my-head...not really a problem...the fools didn't get it...they then 'disappeared' let us say....suffice to say - I didn't have to step-up that day....and what else?...well, having inspected the following...I was to recognise that number, again....LOL...having had another look at that 'change password' page on 'three'...to then get the following page 'forgotten password link sent'...the first time, that this page has ever showed up...normally, it doesn't....and that is why I had been forwarned about the other 'three network' links - sent to my email account....go figure:



the MKultra number - that the ill had attempted to program me with 'on the electrified plate' - in the presence of Obama....which, in the event - didn't happen and that is all that I am going to say about any of it....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment