Monday 31 January 2011



Yes, I can remember - the CHINA on the bridge:

KACHINA got broken...a reference to the 'wider reprecussionr of things'...that I saw in 'flashback' last night...see HOWARD RATCLIFFE's project darkbook for details upon the anti-christ.

Broken CHINA on the bridge yesterday and the day before...yes I can remember everything DAVID MILIBAND and I am warning you...I can keep a secret but only as long as it suits the SOE purpose...if anybody attempts to double-cross me, you have all been warned.



The only friend that HENRY ever had in his entire life was MARTINE...I have attracted the most evil people in the world around me and for most of my life...look at BROWNE and STENSON early on, for example...not to mention MARK R etc etc...and I have been betrayed again and again...so no, 'trust' isn't one of my virtues at this point in time...particularly NOT when as TODDY says 'the whole point of this 13TH ONE ill cult game was that everybody would be played against me'...so there you go...

...and just in case anybody is being willfully obtuse...MARTINE and HENRY arranged things to happen...and then they played out...a few clues...the SIM CARD (which had to be disposed of to 'protect the innocent') and the wooden planks and nails...yes, I KNOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment